Is Debian 1.2 out yet?

 Hi Everyone -

 I tried to upgrade to Debian 1.1 a few weeks ago and went back to my old
 system when I couldn't recompile a custom kernel for my Linux box.  I'm
 still interested in Debian and I would like to know if 1.2 (aka REX) has
 been released yet.  I was a bit disappointed that I was not able to
 change over but as you can see I have not lost faith in Debian GNU/Linux.

 PS: please respond to my email address as I am not on this list.

 Thanks....

 Juan Casero
 email: jcaser01@fiu.edu
    __   _
  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  . . .  t h e   c h o i c e   o f   a