Re: MS WORD format

Hallo,

 Daniel> Does anyone know of a document reader/editor that will read Microsoft
 Daniel> Word format?

This is something I need once a week at least. In fact, it is my only reason
for windows booting. So you can imagine how desperately I sought for such a
software, but no! I couldn't believe it! Any hint welcome!

If you have a licence of winword you may able to use this program with
wine.  This works for me with some success.  At least viewing and
saving works. But printing is not possible.

Nils