Re: Fix for your serial/PPP problems

renald loignon (rhl@CAM.ORG) wrote:
: Could someone knowledgeable in low-level kernel matters take a look at the
: following?  I looked at the Web page, and though it sounds interesting
: overall (and it WOULD solve a serial problem I experienced with Debian 1.1.1
: and kernel 2.0.6), there appear to be some technical inaccuracies which give
: me second thoughts. Any comments appreciated.
What are the inaccuracies you are referring to? Seems to be ok as far as I can tell except I dont
know enough about PIC programming to tell if he is right on that.