Re: bsdgames

> Has anyone done a package of the bsd games collection?  I'm missing
> hangman since upgrading from slackware ;-)

I did consider it, but the linux-ports are way to old and use
/etc/termcap instead of /usr/lib/terminfo (yes, i know that ncurses
has an emulation).  Unfortunately the newer NetBSD sources are
incompatible with the Linux BSD emulation, so that this means a lot of
work.  I am currently working on a port of the latest csh sources and
if i get my new bsd44compat library running i might have a shot at
bsdgames (i'd love to play sail and wumpus on debian!)

Dominik