1.1 Beta Install (11 June 1996 disks)

I tried a fresh install of 1.1 Beta using the 11 June 1996 disks.

The installation disks worked quite well, including modules configuration.
The core dump in configuring the net/ modules is indeed gone.  My
/etc/modules file is also now properly populated with the modules I selected.
Good job.  Thanks.

My remaining complaints are two-fold:

1.  My PS/2 mouse no longer works.  I'll try to track this down today.

2.  Several packages in the buzz/ directory probably ought to be updated.
    In particular, I find dselect-1.2.6 much nicer than 1.2.3.  Less
    important, but more jarring, is that the system is installed with
    kernel 2.0.0, but all the devel/ stuff is still 1.99.7.