Color-ls package nearly ready for release, but I need...

Hello Debian Users.

Long ago I vowed to provide a color-ls package, and after finally
getting myself in gear, it is nearly complete.  I have only to
resolve two things.

(1) Can someone give me the proper syntax for making a symolic link
	for a command with options:  specifically, i need to link the
	expression vdir to 'ls -li' because the color-ls patch consolidates
	dir, vdir, and ls into one binary.  I tried ln -s 'ls -li' vdir,
	but did not get the desired effect.

(2) I'm looking for a copy of the default configuration file called
	DIR_COLORS which should be in /etc in any Slackware system.
	I'm hoping that someone with a working Slackware distribution
	can send me a copy of this file.

I have succeded in making a .deb package which installs and replaces
the fileutils-3.12-2 files with the color-ls-patched versions.  The default
behavior of ls is the same--no color--but the -o option produces the color
coding that some of us have seen before.  I need the sample file listed
above to provide the template from which people can customize the color
options, and also so I can test them.

Syrus.

Syrus Nemat-Nasser <syrus@ucsd.edu>    UCSD Physics Dept.