Debian and ISDN

Hi all,

I am looking to hook my PC, running Debian, up to ISDN.  I noticed that there are about
10 or so internal ISDN boards, and I don't know which to choose.  My questions is,
are there drivers for any of these boards, or must I go to an external ISDN modem?

I'd appreciate any information you could give me on this subject.  ISDN... $91 a
month!?  Woohoo! :)

-Ben Goodwin (lost in Shadow North Carolina)
-
-I am 'Brand' on the Internet Chess Club.  I'm an admin.  Feel free to telnet
-to chess.lm.com and play some chess!