modules and missing ones

Another question, in Release 1.1,  I had "cdrom,isofs, and sound" modules
any of these modules during boot-up. "isofs" appears to have been compiled
into the kernel. So no big deal, but what about "cdrom" and "sound" modules?
What happened to them? "msdos" used to be loaded up, and now it isn't. Again,
it appears that "msdos" support has been compiled into the kernel. What other
changes have been made from 1.1 to 1.2? I haven't found any "doc" file yet
detailing such changes.

--
-= Sent by Debian Linux =-
Thomas Kocourek  KD4CIK

--
This message was delayed because the list mail delivery agent was down.