Re: Can't type eight-bit characters in tcsh_6.06-9

: So, the question is:  Is it a bug in tcsh_6.06-9, or do I have to
: configure the NLS (Native Language Support) properly to make tcsh_6.06-9
: work?  Did anyone experience the same problem I had?

Seems to me it's the same kind of problem I'm having. My LANG
environment variable is set to fr_FR, everything worked fine before, but
I have not changed anything to my keyboard or font configuration. As a
matter of fact, I can type and see letters with accents everywhere
except at the tcsh prompt. BUT, according to tcsh itself, it's
configured with the 8bits and nls options in. If I quickly switch to zsh
for instance, my accents appear automagically without me changing
anything. I guess it's a bug somewhere in this version of the package.
So let's all just yell MAINTAINEEEEEEEEEEEEEER !!!! :)
Give me back my accents :)

					Mat