TIme online monitoring

Merry Christmas to all that it applies.

I want to keep a running total of the time I am online, with MY ISP.  Is
there an easy way to do this?  I want to see how much time I actually am
online, and see if there is any way I can trim it down.  In my local area,
ISDN PPP accounts are only $19.95 a month, but Bell South charges 53.15 a
month, plus $0.01 a minute after 200 hours.  If i'm online for a straight
week, there goes most of my time right there.. :) (which happens
sometimes)  I wanted to see how much time I use before I sign up for ISDN
phone service.  I figured $300 a month for the PHONE LINE per month if I
average 20 hours a day.  Which obvisouly, I won't be doing if I have to
pay by the minute. :)

Also, transfers and what not will be faster, so it will take less time
online for many things...  :)  Like keeping a fresh local copy of
Debian...

--
                              Daniel Stringfield
       mailto:servo@jax-inter.net http://www.jax-inter.net/users/servo