Re[2]: IP Routing Problems....

I do have access to their router, but there is nothing, besides the
interface IP address, to configure on it - all routing is learned via RIP.
I can't establish any static routes and it's not learning them dynamically
and I can't figure out why.  I don't want Box_A to be a firewall (yet) - I
just want it to route traffic through to my network.

     What kind of router is this?  Also, what kind of protocol connects you
     to their network?  (E.g. If you are running PPP, you must be aware
     that ppp is not a broadcast protocol so RIP does little good.  The
     router must be aware of the subnetting scheme so it can forward
     packets efficiently).  And, what are you using for a router on your
     end?  UNIX, Cisco, Windows95 (hehehe)???

     Ryan