LD_PRELOAD still solves tar -M problems

Hi,
 didn't thought that my private mail archive will serve me
that much, as I recorded a message from Marek Duszynski at 07
Dec 1996.  It is still valid, depart from [TAB] doesnt work,
it must be: "LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libgnumalloc.so.5"

        (still can't lprm  from normal user because
        of permission denied, alias suid-problems!)
 Thanks, Marek!
    Andreas.