Re: InfoMagic Debian 1.2 Installation

Bruce Perens wrote:

> I think you might also have to install "xext".
>
>         Bruce
> --
> Bruce Perens K6BP   Bruce@Pixar.com
> Finger bruce@master.Debian.org for PGP public key.
> PGP fingerprint = 88 6A 15 D0 65 D4 A3 A6  1F 89 6A 76 95 24 87 B3
>
> --

Thanks again for the help.  The complete solutions is as follows:

1) Edit XF86Config and uncomment the line:

ModulePath "/usr/X11R6/lib/modules"

2) Add the following lines to the following
changes to Section "Module":

Section "Module"

Load "pex5.so"
Load "xie.so"
EndSection

3) From a Linux prompt run:

# ldconfig <return>

4) Start X11 with startx and verify proper operation.

Randy Price