Network problems...

	I have two PCs. A 80386 and a Pentium. They have Ethernet cards (NE 2000) and Windows 3.11, on the 386, and Windows 95, on Pentium. With this system I can share files, printers...
	Months ago, I have diveded my hard disk with fdisk to install Linux and Windows 95 on the Pentium.
	Yesterday, I installed the TCP/IP protocol on the 386. I wnat to know how can I logon at Linux, from the 386.
	The situation of address on Linux is this:

	IP Adreess: 123.123.123.123
	Netmask: 255.255.255.0
	Network Address: 123.123.123.0
	Broadcast Address: 123.123.123.255
	Gateway Address: 123.123.123.1
	Nameserver Address: 127.0.0.1

	What is the configuration that I have to change on the Windows 3.11 on TCP/IP?

						Thanks! Rogerio Acquadro