Re[2]: rawrite under nt - bad things happen...

     RE: RAWRITE.exe under MS N/T - Bad things happen...

     > The "fix?" was to load DOSKEY.  I think it has something to do with
     > memory pages.  Maybe rawrite has to be on a single page and I added
     > enough junk into that page to force it to find a whole new clean
     one.

     YES!!!

     I never thought of that - but I will give it a shot next time. I had a
     similar experience _MANY_ moons ago with another DOS application that
     I tried to use. (don't recall what it was...)

        I had (under ms-dos) about 613kb of 640kb free on a 16 MB machine.
     While running this app I received a 64kb boundary message. The cure
     was to use up a bit of memory and then - the app worked!

     Just goes to show - it really doesnt matter how much memory you have
     in that box... That MS-DOS sure is a tricky OS - isn't it? They sure
     did a great job of emulating the dos environment - didn't they ???