exim and virtual domains

Now that exim is making it's debut in Debian, I'd like to try it out quickly.
I looked at the docs from it's home site, but the Virtual Domain stuff
was not real obvious.  Can someone who is using it (anyone?) post
a quick example on setting up a virtual domain? The box I'd like to
try it out on has 3 virtual domains and a fairly busy mailing list.
Currently sendmail is using sendmail.cw for the domain names, and
/etc/maildomains.db for mapping the user@virt.dom to local users.

Tim

--
 (work) sailer@bnl.gov / (home) tps@buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps