findns error

I attached my /var/log/debug file.  Any time I send email on my network,
like "root@dsnc.net" i get this message.  the actuall destination host is
dst.dsnc.net and this is also where I run BIND.  (this is a private
network. all addresses resolve to 192.168.1.0 network, and the names don't
exist on the internet)  I don't even KNOW what this error message means.
If someone could at least tell me what it means, it would be appreciated.

--
                              Daniel Stringfield
       mailto:servo@jax-inter.net http://www.jax-inter.net/users/servo