Re: Grab updates from a non-Debian machine ?

> I read that there is a 'dftp' C-shell-script in the 'contrib/tool'
> directory in the ftp site but I couldn't find it !! Does anyone know
> where it is ??

This is copied out of the package description:

 Dftp can also be run on a non-Debian machine in the case where the
 Debian machine does not have FTP access.  For this, stand-alone
 versions of dftp, in both "csh" and "perl" source, are available under
 /debian/project/misc.

> I also have difficulties in finding out more info about how to use
> this script, if it ever exists, to grab the updates. Pointers to
> these questions would be much appreciated.

Unfortunately I can't help with pointers to documentation because I use only
dpkg-ftp. Perhaps somebody else who uses dftp ?

		Greetings,
					Christian