app-defaults file for Offix?

I have installed the Offix-2.3a-1 package file and am having some trouble
locating the app-defaults file.  I was reading the man page looking for
resource names, and it said to see the app-defaults file.  When I run "dpkg
--listfiles", I see nothing installed in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults.  Is
there somewhere else I should be looking?
--
Lamar Folsom
fols9488@uidaho.edu