Re: Installing large files

In message <[🔎] 32B08CE1.7223@bdsinc.com>, "Jens B. Jorgensen"
<jjorgens@bdsinc.com> writes
>Allan Anderson wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, 12 Dec 1996, Jens B. Jorgensen wrote:
>Ummmm, yeah sure, if only you could find a Linux port of LapLink or
>Intersvr...
>Linux has PLIP too but I don't think you can get PLIP for DOS.
>
>Jens B. Jorgensen
>jjorgens@bdsinc.com
>

>--

Linux Gazette issue #7 (available online) had details of just how to
interface PLIP to a winsock and gave details of where to get the packet
drivers for the Win machine and details of an X Windows emulator to run
X programs remotely under Windows - all  this for Win 3.x but it may
help you for '95.

Andy
--
Andrew Martin Adrian Cater