RE: upgrading tips (was Re: Any pitfalls of upgrading to libc in

The only problem I had with upgrading debian was the information on how to do
it.  Now that I know, I see that it is VERY simple and straightforward, but
maybe, it should be discussed somewhere in the install guide or some such (I
could not find a description on the debian.org web site).

I am extremely grateful to those who assembled this distribution.  The upgrade
path (now clear to me) is truly outstanding.

It is entirely too simple if one is on the net to get dpkg-ftp running and then
upgraded in a relatively automated fashion.

Paul