Problems with Compaq Prosignia vs

Howdy,

I'm trying to install Debian 1.1.4 on a Compaq Prosignia vs which has only a
SCSI-harddisk and CD-ROM (no IDE).  However the SCSI-controller is integrated
on the motherboard and I do not have a clue what kind of card this is.
 Apparently Linux does not recognize it, but since I don't know the name of the
SCSI-board I also don't know if it is possible to correct this using any
boot-paramters or whatever.

Anyway, if somebody managed to install Debian on such a system or knows how to
handle it, please give me a "call".

Thanks in advance,

Nico.

Nico De Ranter
Sony Objective Composer (SOCOM)
Sint Stevens Woluwestraat 55 (Rue de Woluwe-Saint-Etienne)
1130 Brussel (Bruxelles), Belgium, Europe, Earth
Telephone: +32 2 724 17 41 Telefax: +32 2 726 26 86
e-mail: nico.deranter@sonycom.com