Re: Debian on Infomagic CD

On Mon, 9 Dec 1996, Bruce Perens wrote:

> Regarding InfoMagic, I think this time he only has one CD for Debian,
> and thus some stuff like "contrib" and "non-free" might not make it on
> to the CD.

Hmm, the last InfoMagic Developer's Resource had only room for Debian on
not even a whole disk. It had to share a single disk with some other stuff
like a Wine mirror and JE (Japanese Extensions?). So it can't become worse
than before...
                                                    P. *8^)
--
   Paul Seelig                         pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de
   Our AMA Homepage  in  the WWW at  http://www.uni-mainz.de/~bender/

--
This message was delayed because the list mail delivery agent was down.