ncftp. Current boot disks

  I need clarification on two issues:

  * The symbolic link ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/rex/disks-i386/current
    is pointing at 1996-11-28/, instead of 1996-12-7/. I think that is
    incorrect.

  * I need to file a bug report for ncftp-2.4.2: the get -R command is not
    excecuted, I only get the prompt for the next command.
    Few days ago I was looking at a debian bug list. Now that I need to
    check if this bug is reported, I cannot find it. The debian-faq.txt
    directed me to a debian-bugs/ archieve, but there was nothing there!
    Where can I browse for previous bug reports?

Ioannis Tambouras
ioannis@flinet.com
PGP 512/D042DD45, West Palm Beach, Florida