Re: Swap overdraft ?

From: Ami Ganguli <ami@ganguli.com>
> This might explain some strange problems I've been having.  Is there a
> way to to turn this off?

No, but if you add some swap space you can test if that's the problem.
If you can find an empty partition, you can set it up with "mkswap" and
"swapon" to be a second swap partition. If that works, you can add it to
/etc/fstab so that it's started automaticaly.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens K6BP   Bruce@Pixar.com