DEFRAG for ext2fs

I found a program on SUNSITE (in system/filesystems) for
defragmenting disks under Linux, and I was wondering if anyone has
compiled it.  I tried, but the compiler says function FIRST_INODE (or something
close to that, sorry but the code is at home and I'm at school) is
undefined.  What it really is a #define statement that expands, but
it requires a parameter, and I am not sure what it wants, and I don't
want to experiment on my system.  Has anyone fixed it, compiled it,
or otherwise made it available??