Re: Posting rejected - please read and agree to mailing list rules. (fwd)

> The Debian FAQ, answer to question 2.1:
>
> 	Debian GNU/Linux is the result of a volunteer effort to
> 	create a free, high-quality Unix-compatible operating
> 	system, complete with a suite of applications.
>
> The "free" here has to do with freedom, not price.

While I know that, and you know that, it might need to be clarified in the
FAQ.  As it stands, that paragraph has no indication that a) Debian
GNU/Linux might cost money (and thus not be free by monetary
standards), but b) can be modified and redistributed at will (and thus
free by -part- of the LPF/FSF standards).