Can't get xdm to work.

	I can't seem to get xdm to work on my debian box. X starts and runs
fine if invoked with startx. The only strabge thing that I havefound is
that I had to habd configure the /etc/11/xdm/Xservers file. I'm pretty sure
that I got that right.

	Here it is for reference:
# $XConsortium: Xserv.ws.cpp,v 1.3 93/09/28 14:30:30 gildea Exp $
# Xservers file, workstation prototype
# This file should contain an entry to start the server on the
# local display; if you have more than one display (not screen),
# you can add entries to the list (one per line).  If you also
# have some X terminals connected which do not support XDMCP,
# you can add them here as well.  Each X terminal line should
# look like:
#	XTerminalName:0 foreign
:0 local /usr/bin/X11/X

	When i run xdm there is a breif disk acces, and then nothing happens.
There are no messages in /var/log/xdm-errors.

	What am I doing wrong here?

	BTW I can post the rest of the /etc/X11/xdm config files if neede, but
they should be the default ones, since I haven't changed any of them.

Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems
Atlanta Ga.
Look, look, see Windows 95.  Buy, lemmings, buy!
Pay no attention to that cliff ahead...            Henry Spencer
(c) 1996 Stan Brown.  Redistribution via the Microsoft Network is prohibited.