mirror

I'm trying to mirror the entire debian tree.
When I do a:
mirror -d -gmaster.debian.org:/pub/Linux/Debian/*  It works. But...
When I do a:
mirror -d -RDebian /etc/mirror/packages/master.debian.org  I get:
package=Debian master.debian.org:/pub/Linux/Debian -> /debian
Scanning local directory /debian
Scanning remote directory /pub/Linux/Debian
Cannot change to remote directory (/pub/Linux/Debian/Incoming/DONE)
because: 550 /pub/Linux/Debian/Incoming/DONE: Permission denied.
Cannot get remote directory details (/pub/Linux/Debian)
disconnecting from master.debian.org

All done, Exiting

Any clues?
TIA

--
                              Daniel Stringfield
       mailto:servo@jax-inter.net http://www.jax-inter.net/users/servo
    Send email for more information on the Jacksonville Linux Users Group!
# Example parameter file for the Debian GNU/Linux "mirror" package
#
# This serves as an illustration for a valid mirror parameter file. See the
# man page mirror(1) and the files in /usr/doc/mirror/examples/* for details.
#
# You can use this as a starting point for a local mirror of parts of the
# Debian distribution. As an example, it is set up to ignore non-i386
# architecture, sources, msdos-8.3-named files, the mailing list archives
# as well as the WebPages for www.debian.org. It will take up around 200 MB.
#
# It worked for me when I wrote it, but it might fail for you. No warranties
# whatsoever. Use at your own risk.
#
# Written by Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@qed.econ.queensu.ca>

package=Debian
	#
	comment=Mirror master.debian.org/pub/Linux/Debian
	#
	# specify remote host and directory
	site=master.debian.org
	remote_dir=/pub/Linux/Debian
	#
	# specify local directory
	local_dir=/debian
	#
	# inform this user about results
	mail_to=root
	#
	# compress these files (see perlre(1) for regular expressions)
	compress_patt=\.*(Contents|Packages|Packages-Master|ls-lR|contents|md5sums|Maintainers)$
	#
	# exclude these files or directories
	# see "man perlre" for information on perl's regular expressions
	exclude_patt=(.mirrorinfo)
	#
	# preserve these files or directories (see perlre(1) for reg. expr.)
	delete_excl=(local$)
	#
	# do not delete if more than 20% of all files would vanish
	max_delete_files=20%
	#
	# this speeds up the construction of the remote ls-lR by pruning
	recurse_hard=true