Re: Invitation for testers of "frozen" distribution

I hope the boot floppies for a cold install will be uploaded soon. I was just
about to install Debian tonight, but I guess I'll have to wait a little. I
finally got my new computer last friday and have a nice big partition reserved
for Debian.

Are there any special testing requests for those who don't upgrade but install
from scratch? I would like to also know if there is anything special that I
should check during the install.

Bruce Perens wrote:
> There are still known problems (see the bug list on our FTP site), so

Where exactly is this bug list? I checked ftp.debian.org but did not find it.

--
Heikki Vatiainen                  * hessu@cs.tut.fi
Tampere University of Technology  * http://www.cs.tut.fi/~hessu/