What files are need for accessing the internet ?

Hi,

I have a mac computer that displays a message that says
"missing ppp drivers...."  when I try to access the internet with my
aol software or wizzard (local internet provider) can you help me ?

I can't afford the mac chareges for helping me. Can you tell me if there's a
internet site I can look at (on my friends computer right now) and find out how
to get my mac connected to the internet.

maybe you just pass this message along, I'm really knew at this.

Thanks for your time and any advise
Melanin2

--
This message was distributed manually by Bruce@debian.org after the list