Re: g77 failure

Hamish Moffatt writes:
> with it enabled. Ideally, the GCC package will have gcc with
> this enabled, and the GNAT package will not supply a gcc at
> all. Hopefully this will happen for the next GNAT package version,
> which is awaiting GNAT 3.06 (based on gcc 2.7.2.1).

When I was maintaining gcc, I asked multiple times for the maintainer
of GNAT to send me the necessary files, but I never heard from him.
It only takes 2 or 3 files being in the right place and gcc's
configure script will automatically include Ada support.  Fortran
support is already done in this way.

David

This message was distributed manually by Bruce@debian.org after the list
initially failed to distribute it.