Re: setenv missing

On Fri, 15 Nov 1996, Neil Walker wrote:

> Can someone kindly point me in the right direction
> to solve a niggling problem,
> When I do a `su' command bash comes up with
> an error message,
>
> bash: setenv : command not found

That's because setenv is built into csh/tcsh.  Apparently, you are trying
to run a shell script that is written for csh or tcsh.

   |   This is OFFICIAL WRITTEN notification that I want to be REMOVED   |
   |   from ALL commercial mailing lists.  EVERY message sent from this  |
   | account has had this request posted. ALL UNSOLICITED ADVERTISEMENTS |
   |     SENT TO THIS ACCOUNT ARE IN VIOLATION OF FEDERAL (U.S.) LAW.    |

--
This message was distributed manually by Bruce@debian.org after the list
initially failed to distribute it.