dpkg problems

> Hi there,
> how to resolve
>
> Processing status file...
> Odd number of elements in hash list at /usr/lib/dpkg/methods/ftp/install
> line 75, <STATUS> chunk 8174.
>
> Processing Package files...
>  rex...
> Odd number of elements in hash list at /usr/lib/dpkg/methods/ftp/install
> line 124, <PKGFILE> chunk 14269.
>  non-free...
> Odd number of elements in hash list at /usr/lib/dpkg/methods/ftp/install
> line 124, <PKGFILE> chunk 1517.
>  buzz-fixed...
> Odd number of elements in hash list at /usr/lib/dpkg/methods/ftp/install
> line 124, <PKGFILE> chunk 8703.
>  bo...
> Odd number of elements in hash list

-- martin

// Martin Konold, Muenzgasse 7, 72070 Tuebingen, Germany  //
// Email: konold@tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de              //
       Linux - because reboots are for hardware upgrades
       -- Edwin Huffstutler <ehuff@sedona.intel.com> --

   Just go ahead and write your own multitasking multiuser os !
                 Worked for me all the times.
                     -- Linus Torvalds --

--
This message was distributed manually by Bruce@debian.org after the list