Taylor UUCP uutraf problem

I think this is probably some kind of configuration error with the Taylor UUCP
package. WHen I run uutraf it shows all received data accurately but shows
all zeros for sent traffic, both news and mail.

It shows the number of sent files but does not add up the number of bytes. It
also shows the time spent sending but since it shows 0 bytes sent it also
shows an average transfer rate of 0 cps.

Received traffic works fine.

--
George Bonser
grep@oriole.sbay.org