[Help] MouseSystems and X11

Hello
=====

	I have tried to install Debian Linux in my machine this
weekend and I was not totally well succedd.

Unix - ok
X11  - not ok

	After a sucesfull instalation of the Unix from a CD (it
recognizes the CD the HardDisk the Floppy the printer the Screen) I
went to install the packages (TeX, Emacs, Lisp, GCC, X11R6,...).

	But in the X11 configuration it ask me about my mouse and
offer many options, mine it is "MouseSystems" (I have a three buttons
Mouse Systems compatible optical mouse), I choose that options,

	Then it ask for the driver, I think the I must choose
"msmouse" but if I choose that option it says that it is not a proper
device :(.

	If I choose "MouseSystems" and "mouse" and after that I try to
use X11 it hangs completly.

	Can you help me?

	The question is: What it is the correct procedure to install
X11R6 with an "Mouse System" three buttons mouse.

--
	At\'e breve

Pedro Quaresma de Almeida
Departamento de Matem\'atica