Advice on hardware setup for 2nd NE2000 card

	I must admit to not being very good at X86 comapatiab;e hardware
questiosns. I need to put a 2nd ethernet card in My HP Vectra runing
Debian. I have looked at the FAQ's on this and it looks fairly

	The card I presntly have is using IRQ 5 and is at memory address
0x300H. I lucked inot this because the card was already set up this way
when I got it, and I just pluged it in and it worked.

	Now I don't have a clue what a goodset of settings for the 2nd
card would be. Any words of wisdom here?

Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems
Atlanta Ga.
Look, look, see Windows 95.  Buy, lemmings, buy!
Pay no attention to that cliff ahead...            Henry Spencer
(c) 1996 Stan Brown.  Redistribution via the Microsoft Network is prohibited.