Advice on hardware setup for 2nd NE2000 card

	I must admit to not being very good at X86 comapatiab;e hardware
questiosns. I need to put a 2nd ethernet card in My HP Vectra runing
Debian. I have looked at the FAQ's on this and it looks fairly
straighhtfoward.

	The card I presntly have is using IRQ 5 and is at memory address
0x300H. I lucked inot this because the card was already set up this way
when I got it, and I just pluged it in and it worked.

	Now I don't have a clue what a goodset of settings for the 2nd
card would be. Any words of wisdom here?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems