Name Server

I finaly got ppp working but now I can't get it to telnet anywhere except
for the places in /etc/hosts file, I did set the DNS in the resolv.conf
and  well it still wouln't let me go to anywhere else... it wouln't let me
view web pages other then the ones at those places... and it's the same
with ftp... any suggestions?

Fizz
--