Re: cleaning up kernel source

What I usually delete is all the alpha/spark/m68k etc stuff that is never
going to b used on my 486 system.  This should cut down a little on the
size.  However, if you run a patch  on the kerenl, some parts might say
that some files are missing, you should just tell patch to skip those
files, you don't need them they are for the alpha/sparc/m68k etc ports of
linux.

Hope this helps,
Shaya
--