Re: XFree86 3.2 is available

XFree 3.2 will not be realeased in 1.2.  However it should be uploaded
into unstable (bo) very soon so if you want to use it you will be able to
download it.  The reason it is not going to be included is that the
maintainer didn't think that it would be fit to go out with 11.2 b/c he
was going to a new packaging scheme and he wants to make sure everything
works.

Shaya
--
Shaya Potter