Re: XFree86 3.2 is available

    Paul> On Wed, 30 Oct 1996, Bill Bumgarner wrote:
    >> The 3.2 release of XFree86 is available in source and binary
    >> form; among many other very cool features, it now includes a
    >> GRAPHICAL setup utility
    >>
    Paul> Now i just hope that Debian-1.2 will not be released before
    Paul> there isn't a decent XFree86-3.2 package included. But maybe
    Paul> i'm asking for too much...

I agree.  Setting up XFree86 was by far the most difficult part of my
original Linux setup.  With each new distribution I have tried using
the configuration programs provided but have always retreated to my
original XF86Config files.  For a new user I think that an interactive
graphical setup program would be a very important feature.

Nathan