Re: AAAH!! Diald again!!

Martin said:
>Hmm Look at your chat paramters.. The first parameter should be "" but
>in your case it's ""ATDT#######. Ther should be a space between "" and
>ATDT...

Well, I already tried that with and without the space. Either way doesn't work,
it just varies the amount of time it takes to fail. Weird, eh? I think I've
missed something simple somewhere along the line, now I need to track it down.

Tim

  I am Pentium of Borg. Division is futile. You will be APPROXIMATED!

  tjobrien@traveller.com      <-- (Primary email)