NFS mounting troubles

	Well some kind soul pi=ointed out that I might have hosts.allow
and or hosts.deny muck up. I zaped them for the moment to see if that was

	Now I'm getting the following in /var/log/daemon.log

Nov  3 15:17:24 yogi nfsd[200]: NFS request from koala originated on insecure port, psychoanalysis suggested

	To review I am tryng to mount my Debian machines disks on a
FreeBSD system. Works fine on my HP's

	Can someone tell me what this message means, and how to fix it ?
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems
Atlanta Ga.
Look, look, see Windows 95.  Buy, lemmings, buy!
Pay no attention to that cliff ahead...            Henry Spencer
(c) 1996 Stan Brown.  Redistribution via the Microsoft Network is prohibited.