Re: Ghostscript Dependency Problem

> Hi.  When I try to install the Debian ghostscript package, dselect
> notes that it depends on another package which is not available.
It is available.

People seem to think that "non-free" is more stable than "unstable".
This is AFAIK not the case ("non-free" doesn't have the sabilising
time "stable/buzz" has), and therefore I don't know why people start
installing non-free packages without wanting to go into
"unstable". But anyway. If you want to install non-free/gs-4.0x,
you'll have to install unstable/*/libpaper. Sorry.

--
joost witteveen
            joost@rulcmc.leidenuniv.nl