Re: New HP DeskJet 870Cxi

Marek,
In my version of GhostScript, the Debian postscript interpreter, there
is a device called deskjet. I would assume that this device would
cover all deskjets, unless HP has made major changes in the 870. However,
I have no personal experience with any deskjets (I use a Laserjet III),
so it may or may not work.
--
Stephen Pitts					pitts2@memphisonline.com
Proudly running Debian GNU/Linux 1.1 on an Intel Pentium 150

People often find it easier to be a result of the past than a cause of
the future.