Re: New Infomagic Release

> I have been told that InfoMagic has just released a 6 cd-rom set for
> linux which includes the Debian/GNU Linux 1.1.4.  Is this a stable
> and recent version or is a later version out there?

The numbered releases are stable, but not frozen: once fixes are applied,
the last number is incremented. Currently, 1.1 is at 1.1.12.

Of course, there are always later versions :-)
- the "unstable" (development) version; only via FTP or custom-made CDs
- a "gold CD" with the stable release; see http://www.debian.org/order.html
  for details.

Hope this helps,
Ray
--
UNFAIR  Term applied to advantages enjoyed by other people which we tried
to cheat them out of and didn't manage. See also DISHONESTY, SNEAKY,