Missing cygwin.dll for win32 cross compiler

Hi!

Does someone out there has a cygwin.dll for
win32gcc_2.7.2.cygnus.960412-1?

I wrote a simple hello world program in C and tried to compile it (also
with -static) but when I run the program under Win95 (yuck!) I get a
message that I need cygwin.dll. I did an archie request and found 3
different versions, but none works with the output of win32gcc.

I also had a look at the cygnus ftp/www server but I only found beta
releases of the newest version (with .tar.gz's being >20 mb!).

Thanks in advance,

Chris

--          _,,     Christian Schwarz
           / o \__   schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@debian.org,