Remainder: package finder

Hello all,

About two weeks ago I put a small announce about the package finder I have
created. This is just the reminder that the package finder still runs on
http://house.cs.tut.fi/~hessu/debian/ and is free for you to use.

It will move to some other location in the future so this is not the permanent
location so beware of changes.

This is what you can do with it:

1. Search for a package with a keyword
2. Search for a package with a filename
3. Browse directly any sections in the distribution.

Some features:

o You can select a mirror site to download from
o Dependencies and other interesting information are hypertext links to the
   appropriate packages
o You can view the file list of the package before downloading.

It still runs on my personal PC, so please nice to it but don't hesitate to
try and use it.

--
Heikki Vatiainen                  * hessu@cs.tut.fi
Tampere University of Technology  * http://www.cs.tut.fi/~hessu/