firewall on my web server

     Hi all ...

        I need to install the tis firewall (fwtk) onto my debian machine
     which is also a web server. I have no other hardware to install it on
     so I need to run with what I have - our simple web server.

      I imagine it will take some time to properly configure this box.
     Personally speaking - I can't just install this package and lock out
     the users from doing their web page development. BUT - I have a rather
     pressing needs to start using this package - NOW.

     My questions:

     After installation of fwtk:

     Q1: Will my remote users/clients still be able to telnet into this
         machine - after the initial installation of this package.

     Q2: will the web services still be accessible to our network - after
          the initial installation of this package.