Xaw95 1.1 installation pb

Hi.

I've installed the X Athena Widgets 95 v1.1 library with a debian package,
but it hasn't changed anything. I've verified the links and my ld.so.conf,
and everything seems to be right :

/usr/X11R6/lib/Xaw95:
        libXaw.so.6 => libXaw.so.6.0
/usr/X11R6/lib:
        libXaw.so.6 => libXaw.so.6.1

Moreover, my Xresources has nothing special.
I'm running fvwm95-2.42a (debian-package) and XFree86-3.1.2G.

Does anybody know where the problem is ?

Thanks.

---
Hugo HAAS, Engineering Student at Ecole Centrale Paris, France
E-mail : hugo@via.ecp.fr	IRC : Bartman